Welcome, again, to my blog. In this week I'll be posting my thoughts on the Exercise and the Integral Assessment from Ch. 11.
Assessment:
The exercise is, by the time I listened to it for this unit, one that I have listened to quite a few times. I enjoy the practice of it and actually get into it pretty quickly and deeply because of how familiar I am with it. I know what's coming next. There's no new wrinkles or turns and twists in the process. Really makes the exercise that much easier.
The Assessment was pretty interesting. I decided to focus on the psychospiritual. While the assessment asks to focus on the one that was a source of difficulty or suffering, and I don't have any areas like that, I instead focused on the area that escapes me the most. I'm a firm believer in the biological (body) and the mind but the spiritual aspect of it all gets me sometimes. It's almost too conceptual and not as tangible as my ordered mind would like.
During the course of this class, to date, I've discovered that I actually like meditation. Meditation, then, has become my key to unlock the doorway to better psychospiritual development and eventually wellness. Sounds like I've got a lot of meditation to do, yes? Ha! Yes, indeed!
Thanks,
James
No comments:
Post a Comment